Marketing Manager, Permanent, Norfolk, £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Salary: £40000 per Hour
Conditions: 37.5 hrs per week
Posted on: 20 July 2022
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a Data Technology start-up organisation has become available. Delving into all things marketing, your core focus will be maintaining and developing the company website and social media platforms. You will manage the marketing strategy and delivery of content, while also researching and generating new ideas.
Duties to include:
- Updating and maintaining and publishing external-facing collateral on the company website, including collateral, including reports, videos, blogs, slideware, and website content.
- Copy-editing, proofreading, and publishing resources to the website.
- Managing corporate collateral and guardian of the brand guidelines.
- Managing social media processes and publishing, and developing and maintaining best practices.
- Researching and creating engaging social media content in line with company branding.
- Managing marketing engagement analytics and regularly reporting performance.
- Liaising with external agencies as required.
- Supporting campaigns and online engagement activities.
- Researching and editing content generation
- Generating, researching and editing content, including email newsletters and event invitations.
You will have/be:
- Strong written English and grammar, with the ability to copywrite and edit.
- Confident in developing and implementing processes.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- The ability to meet challenging deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience publishing content on various social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Computer literate with comprehensive knowledge of office technology, including PCs, Windows and Office 365.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software is desired, including Canva & Adobe Suit.
- A familiarity of CMS software or the ability to learn.
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, CRO and Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
This is a full time, permanent position working 9-5 Monday to Friday, with an offered salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield –Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.